Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Union Céleste [UC] : Liberté et Démocratie. 
Bon c'estpas le tout mais sa sert a quoi de garder se forum ????
:: Tmobile Poland Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Detente Universel -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bremak

Masculin
Point(s): 28
Moyenne de points: 0,23

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018, 16:26    Sujet du message: Tmobile Poland Facebook Répondre en citant

T-mobile Poland Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Show 4 replies All replies Re: Roaming in Poland needlebites May 10, 2017 11:42 PM (in response to fightinsquirrel) Member Since: Apr 19, 2017 unfortunately they don't offer data roaming services for a prepaid account, you can still use your phone for calls or text but no data, your option would be : go to a location with Wifi or since your phone is unlocked, you can buy a prepaid sim in that particular country. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Please type your message and try again. You can not post a blank message. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions Re: Roaming in Poland tmomarissa May 15, 2017 11:43 AM (in response to fightinsquirrel) Member Since: Sep 7, 2016 Hey, fightinsquirrel! You can roam internationally with the Pay In Advance T-Mobile ONE plan, though it's best to check the rates and available frequencies for the country you're travelling to first. I'm traveling to Europe later this month and would like to add to my plan roaming services for the time I'm overseas. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions Re: Roaming in Poland fightinsquirrel May 11, 2017 5:25 PM (in response to fightinsquirrel) Member Since: May 9, 2017 Thank you guys. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. .. I shall get a wifi card. Please enter a title. Need our help? Contact us.Find ways to contact us now. I'm really more concern about wifi and data transfer than calling, with FB, What's Up options I will be using to communicate while there. Is this because T-Mobile doesn't promote One plan anymore and doesn't offer it to the new users? All I can see as extra services is Stateside International Mobile with talk. Other T-Mobile sitesMy T-MobileT-Mobile.comT-Mobile PrepaidT-Mobile Puerto RicoT-Mobile Refer-a-FriendPopular tasksCheck coverageCheck order statusFind a storeRefill your Prepaid accountShop phones, tablets, & accessoriesTrade in your deviceUnlock your deviceBusinessWireless that works for your businessBusiness supportFeatured ServicesJUMP!Stateside InternationalNapster unRadio 2002-2017 T-Mobile USA, Inc.EspaolAboutInvestor relationsPressJobsDeutsche TelekomPuerto RicoPrivacy PolicyPrivacy & Security ResourcesConsumer InformationPublic Safety/911TERMS & CONDITIONSTerms of UseAccessibilityOpen InternetMessage us on My T-Mobile. Roaming in Poland Roaming in Poland fightinsquirrel May 9, 2017 7:41 PM Member Since: May 9, 2017 First of all, I'm sorry if this topic has ben covered already, I really just need a quick advice from someone more knowledgeable than me.I own unlocked HTC One smartphone and T-Mobile Prepaid ONE plan. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions Re: Roaming in Poland dragon1562 May 11, 2017 3:52 AM (in response to fightinsquirrel) Member Since: Jan 1, 2016 needlebites had a great suggestion. So, how can I add roaming to my basic prepaid plan? 1719Views 4 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2017 11:43 AM by tmomarissa This content has been marked as final. If you purchase a prepaid sim card and plan there then you won't have to worry about call, text, and data charges. You can find them here: Prepaid Roaming Rates. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. You could also look into switching to postpaid before you leave, its just a option thats worth considering since you will then get to enjoy unlimited data at "3G" speeds which is good enough for Facebook and such. I was just reading about On Demand Data Pass I could add for a time period, however, I don't see this option when I log into my profile. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. I definitely agree with dragon1562 -- the postpaid roaming experience on Simple Global is insanely affordable (many countries are .20/minute for calls with free SMS and data) if you're interested in switching; though if you don't travel often, I can see that it might not be worth the hassle for a short trip! I just wanted to check in with you and make sure you didn't have any other questions we could help out with here - please let us know if you do!- Marissa Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions Go to original post Log in to reply Actions More Like This Retrieving data 5a02188284
averiguar el password de facebookdownload old version of facebook for ipadfacebook the mobile version of the app is unavailable because it is misconfigured for mobile accesscool girl wallpapers for facebook profilekmart facebook giveawayuseful facebook apps for business pagesfree happy birthday greeting cards for facebookchild support quotes for facebookfacebook app windows ce 6.0facebook app on ipad keeps crashing
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018, 16:26    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Detente Universel -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006